Frequently Asked Questions
Can I try Leadiro and download contacts for free before signing for a paid plan?
Of course! Our free trial allows you to run unlimited searches and download 5 contacts every month.Am I locked into a 12 month contract?
No, with all of our monthly plans you can cancel or upgrade at anytime.Do unused contacts roll over to the next month?
Yes, your unused contacts will continue to roll up each month, and will be available to use for as long as you subscribe to Leadiro.Can I upgrade my plan at any time?
Upgrading is easy! Just log into your account and message the support team in intercom and we will take care of the rest.Can I pay for just one month rather than a monthly subscription?
All Leadiro plans are monthly recurring plans. If you need Leadiro for just one month, simply sign up for a plan and cancel before your next billing date.Do I need a credit card to sign up?
Yes, you need a credit card for all plans apart from the enterprise plan which can be paid via invoice.Is Leadiro data GDPR compliant?
Yes, our data is fully GDPR compliant. You can read more about that here: https://leadiro.com/gdpr-ready/
|Contacts per month||5||1000||3000||5000||100,000+|
|Intent Data||No||$1 per company||$0.75 per company||$0.50 per company||Call|
|Install Base Data||No||$1 per company||$0.75 per company||$0.50 per company||Call|
|Direct Dial Search||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Unused Contacts Rollover||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
All Leadiro plans include the following core features
- Ability to search and select from over 90 different countries worldwide
- Free data updates on all contacts purchased for as long as you use the platform
- ABM ‘account based marketing’ functionality
- Supression functionality at company and contact level
- Premium option to search on over 6,500 enterprise technology hardware and software installations
- Premium option to search on over 3,500 live intent-to-buy topics
- Full contact information including telephone and email address
- Ability to distribute contact credits across teams or regions as required